Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hi There!

I know what you're thinking:

"Just what this guy needs....ANOTHER blog!"

 Well this one is kinda more an experiment.  Rather than posting articles about specific things and trying to be all clever and stuff, I'm using this as a place to just vent some creative overflow, post about whatever I want without fear of it not jiving with the material on my other blogs.  Sure, there may be horror related stuff on here, or video games too.....who knows what will pop up!

I hope that if you find this little corner of my warped mind that you enjoy yourself and whatever you do, please don't take it too seriously.  Actually don't take it seriously at all!  I don't!  Kick back, relax, grab some pizza rolls and crab rangoons and have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment