Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween, Bettering Myself and other Random Stuff

Yep, the summer is definitely in it's final days......as I noted before Pumpkin Spice coffee is back at Dunkin Donuts (as well as other fine coffee slinging institutions), Target has put out their Halloween Greeting Cards and the candy is coming out in spoooooky bins and the craft stores are bringing out their stock of decorations.

Holly and I went to A.C. Moore's the other day to pick up some candles (What?  We like good smelling candles!).  While we were there, I stumble across this bad monkey:


Awesome right?  I'm actually a bit pissed because if I had even half a brain, I would have made ALL the Mummies dance.  Hindsight is 20/20, eh?  Just imagine an epic line dance of Thriller Mummies.......I might have to go back to make that happen.

In other news I have decided to try and go back to school.  I've tired of the EMS field and it is definitely not something that I want to do for the rest of my life.....so I've decided that I'm going to go back and get my degree in computer sciences.  I've always had an interest in programming and have even made some simple (and I do mean SIMPLE) programs when I was younger.  Okay well, I didn't design the program.....I just tweaked it slightly from the original code.  Of course that was also back in the day of the Commodore 64.....but anywhoo, that's the scoop on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment