Thursday, June 13, 2013

The TV of my Youth.....

 I thought it would be fun to compile some pictures of some of my favorite stuff from TV of my childhood and teen years.  I miss TV like it used to be.  Cable and Satellite are all soulless now.


TNT's 100% WEIRD!  always showed great stuff!

I spent many a Saturday afternoon in front of the tube watching  CDF!

Commander USA!  Okay to be honest, I remember this the least....but I still remember it!

Rhonda Shear, if you are reading this...call me.

If you read Midnight Cinephile, then you know that I have a special affinity for WNDS!

This really goes hand and hand with TNT's MonsterVision....

YES!

Ah Night Flight.  They don't make ANYTHING even remotely like this anymore.

Responsible for my first viewing of John Carpenter's They Live!

Remind me to tell you a funny story about when The Movie Loft showed The Terminator....

Perfect set up for USA Up All Night!

FUCK YOU MTV!!!!!!  I WANT MY V66!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment